There are many ways to get involved, and help speed this campaign to success! Check out the list of tasks that we would really appreciate help with
Help to deliver our newsletter or a leaflet to the houses in your street or neighbourhood.
- Put up a poster at the end of your garden or in your window or car
- Make placards onto which we can stick the posters!
- Buy one of our special doggie bandanas for your dog. (Exclusive! £7 each)
- Help at a D4B stall in the town for one morning or afternoon
- Let us know of any good contacts you know who might be prepared to donate.
- Do a collection at your workplace or club
- Distribute leaflets/badges at your workplace or club
- Help organise a meeting, or a pub quiz which we want to hold in January.
- Write to the Bexhill Observer or on social media in support of a town council
- Persuade a club, group or neighbours to invite a speaker on a Bexhill town council to speak to them for just 5 minutes.
- It’s a lot to ask but so important. Please make a donation to Democracy4Bexhill (big or small, just to pay for printing costs or towards travel expenses for speakers when required).
Thanks so much. Please contact us at email@example.com or write to Democracy4Bexhill, 10 Marina Court Avenue, Bexhill on Sea, TN40 1BN.